Friday, August 16, 2013

Falling into Fridays - Shoes


With summer coming to a quit end ( :( ), I have caught the fall shoe bug. I’m going to miss the summer weather, but I'm currently loving all the fall shoe choices !

1.     Tory Burch riding boots.
They are all amazing and I have fell more and more in love with them with every passing pinterest or tumblr post I see on them. (The ones pictured are older ones, but I loved the cognac color so much and I sure as we get closer to fall she will be coming out with more!

I lover glitter shoes, I think they give and outfit such a great girly look. Needless to say it was love at first site when I spotted these babies.

What worst then being caught in the rain? Being caught in the rain with wet feet, I for one absolutely hate it when my feet, especially my socks get wet.

I’m currently obsessed with the idea of getting ankle booties. I love the look of them and think it’s a great way of keeping your toes warm this autumn.

I usually not one for animal print but on shoes they are amazing. A statement or bold shoe is a great way to play up an outfit and the color in these make them perfect for fall in my opinion.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment